Saturday 10 April 2010

GRMBBLLLLLL!!!

First Murphy's law: if something can go wrong and so on and so on.
Being the origin of the problem does not help the least, so I should not complain since it is me who forgot my camera at my brother's during the last visit.
And I would not even have a reason for, hadn't I sold my mobile phone before leaving and being as such unable to report next week's house modifications in any way.
Bad? Wait, it goes worse.
The HiFi system I was expecting for last week has been sent back to the production chain, since, apparently, a new European Law made it's use unsafe ( I bloddy cannot believe it).
As such the living room cannot be completed till end of the month. Joy.
Oh well, I suppose I could do something else if I ever can get hold of a camera.
Honestly... -_-"

No comments: